Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Red Robin & Kohl's

So on the 12th, before the second vacation took place we went out to dinner. I had a coupon for free sweet potato fries (pictured below). We went to Red Robin, which we have not been to for a long time. It was super yummy and I totally loved it.
So of course we had to order some awesome food! I ordered the Whiskey River BBQ Burger with some ranch. It was super yummy, and even though I do not like mayo (and forgot to ask not for it), it was actually really good.
After our date dinner, we went shopping to spend some Khol's cash! Needless to say, I had fun picking out a few shirts for him to try on. I got him to try on TWO pink shirts, with proof! The first here is a polo, pictured immediately below, but the second was a button down (the last two pictures).
Also I got him to try on a purple long sleeve. It was cute, but not him. Plus, he complained it would be too hot.
Here's a picture of me, with a dress my mom bought me the week before when we were up north visiting!




No comments:

Post a Comment