We started our drive out with wanting breakfast, yet by the time we got to the food place of choice they were no longer serving breakfast! Luckily we were able to get this awesome picture and totally plan on doing it!!
| Who's with me??? |
Kenneth's sandwich and coffee!
While driving/sitting at a stop light I saw this car next to us. I wonder, how many trees does he think he needs???
My first experience! I liked it a lot! Totally going back, since there is one in Richmond!!
Coolest machines EVER! It took me FOREVER to pick a flavor, but I decided on Cherry Limeade! It was super yummy! Of course I did not realize you could mix and match flavors. Next time I really plan on doing that!
My sub: club on a sub! Of course I do not like turkey, but it was actually really good. I got only lettuce, but it was good. I would order it again in a heart beat.
Kenneth got the New York steamer. It was good, but not the best.
Afterwards we went back to Anne's after going to Trader Joe's! We bought items for dinner and pretty much the rest of the week. Back at the apartment we engaged in a game of Skip-Bo. If you cannot tell from the cards in my hand, I lost! Yikes! Luckily K-dawg was a butt and of course tried to beat us.
The whitest watermelon I have ever seen.
For dinner we made homemade pizza with whole wheat crust, cheese, caramelized onions, peppers and mushrooms (well only on half of it)! Plus topped with prosciutto! It was divine! We only had two pieces left when we finished!
After dinner we engaged in a harmless game of dominos, and by harmless I mean COMPLETELY cut throat! Yet we realized at 9:20 if we wanted SweetFrogs we had to leave right then. So we paused the game and headed out.
Well apparently us and EVERYONE else in Newport News had the same idea. The line wrapped around the whole store. It was ridiculous and funny!
The biggest cup I have EVER seen. I did think about getting it, but decided not to. I figured I would probably die of fro-yo overdose.
The moon as we walked out. Totally awesome.
| Kenneth's |
| Anne's |
| Mine |
The score at the end of the game! Notice who won. NOT who was suppose to, which would the person in the middle or the person to the left.
No comments:
Post a Comment