Here is yet another try to get my god-cat to like me. I tried to throw her toys and see if she could fetch them; it was a fail.
Eventually we went back to the pool for a bit. Then K-dawg and I packed up our things and headed closer to the ocean. Needless to say, I was a little bored in the car with the camera.
| Hampton Collesium |
| The tunnel |
Once we got to Kenneth's Aunt's house I found Kenneth's sister, Amanda (pictured below). We also had dinner there, which was super yummy. It was homemade bbq (chicken or beef) with baked beans, salads galore, and TONS of desserts. I was super stuffed by the time dinner was done.
Amanda and I tried lots of time to get our picture together, but each time we hated it. So here are a few attempts to get a pretty picture.
Then after saying our goodbyes, we got in the car and headed to my mom's. She lives in Winchester, VA. It was a LONG trip.
Yet while driving we did see fireworks, randomly down the road. It was nice being able to not deal with traffic for seeing the fireworks. But eventually our good luck stopped and we found traffic; only because of a storm. We were stuck in traffic from a fireworks event, and while sitting in a parking lot I started to try and take pictures of the lightening.
No comments:
Post a Comment