Of course the trip between the two was super funny. Luckily afterwards we went to Dunkin Donuts! Since all the ones in Richmond was not convenient to say the least it was a relief to find one close.
| Their newest drink: some oreo thing |
| 25 |
I bought a BUNCH of random items. It was a random trip so of course resulted in random items. Luckily it was a short trip, and eventually I was able to get my RX picked up.
| Hopefully this works. |
| For my youth group!! |
| A workout top, on sale |
| Lazy shorts, maybe for workout |
Afterwards we ran by Petsmart to pick up some cat food. Luckily the stores are pretty much right next to each other. The food is super funny to read, it of course is all chicken flavor. I do wonder kind of why cats enjoy canned food.
For lunch we went to Cheeseburger in Paradise. It was Anne's first time, but of course Kenneth and I are ADDICTED! Kenneth and I each got a drink.
| Blackberry sangria |
| Spice Berry Sangria |
After lunch we went back to Anne's and got in the pool. Her pool is pretty nice, I wish I had taken a picture of it though. It was the first time Anne had been, and it was great! Luckily it was not super busy, but did have a few too many kids. Kenneth thought we were trying to kill him because it was right after lunch, but whatever.
So this is Anne's cat Tunney. Tunney is my god-cat. She is of course super nice and wonderful, except that she hates me. I took about fifteen pictures of her, and this is the best one of them all. Obviously she "loves" me so much. She tries to avoid me at all cost, and especially loves EVERYONE more than me. It is kind of ridiculous. I mean I was there when Anne picked her out, and brought her home. Yet I am still hated. Oh well, story of my life!
I indulged in some fun afternoon reading, which was super funny. There will be changes made to Hermione's life soon, whether she likes it or not: mainly in the food department.
Eventually we ended the night with some more domino playing. Of course as you can see, Kenneth started out with 1,000! I only won by three points! The game was of course intense, but super fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment