Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Chicken...

... without a head. Seriously that is how I have felt for the better part of this day. *breathe* Needless to say, all I want to do right now is pass out; but alas I have homework and a ton of other things to do.

I will say the day started off awesome since I got my hair done. I will post pictures (when I get a chance), but it is awesome!!!

However the bad things started happening almost instantly. I forgot my camera, so all my pictures are off my crappy Blackberry (which is another point of soreness). I almost got in a wreck because this idiot was looking right and driving left right at me. I almost locked myself out of my car like three times today. I wanted to hit my kids with a golf cart, but decided against it. My study hall girls were insane, but are improving. My boss is a witch. My youth group is making me have a headache getting ready for the kick-off event Sunday. My head hurts, and my cat's d-i-e-t is not working so well. I have a ton of reading to do. I cannot get my stupid new phone because FedEx is stupid and will not leave it with my office.

Hopefully tomorrow is better. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment