Friday, September 14, 2012

Dying...

... my hair!!

Now as most of you know, I am the laziest person when it comes well to anything; but especially my hair. Yet Ulta was doing a 25% off of a haircut and color when done at the same time. So of course I jumped on the offer. It has been over five years since I got mine done, ask Kenneth.

Before
During, when she had to stop to make more dye

Right before the dryer
 Now I will say this was the first time I have ever done the foil coloring, and it was funny. It did not take too long, which was nice; but still took about two hours to get it done. Yet, mostly I figure it took so long since my hair is super thick.


Now I will say that it is not the best pictures, but they are the closest thing as I can get. The top of my head shows the color. I did a violet red, in huge chunks. Luckily my hair took the color, and it actually shows up. Now of course when it is wet there is no hint of color.


So I really love it, but keeping it up will probably not work (too expensive). Oh well! At least it is nice now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment