Hey friends. Happy Thursday. I hope everyone's week has been swell. Needless to say, mine has been not fun. Monday I was just super tired and not feeling so well; yet I was pretty much fine. However when I woke up Tuesday I felt like crap. I had a sore throat and tons of drainage.
Today I finally went to the doctor. I figured it was time. Luckily it was quick. I took a strep test, which came back negative!!! Yipee! However my scratchy throat and totally red/throbbing ears made my doctor say no work until Monday and lots of fluids plus drugs. Ugh.
Oh well, at least I am getting my Fall sickness over and done with. These crazy kids, and their germs. However, since I am turning 25 this Sunday it does put a damper on my mood. *insert sad face here please*
Hopefully I will be better by Sunday!!! Yet my mom will not come visit me so she will not become sick, which I understand. Oh well. This weekend should be at least a little fun, I hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment