Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Where has it gone???

Hey friends, and happy first day of school for most of my friends! I do love reading all the FB statues about going back to school and the lack of sleep. I guess I can say I was never excited about going back to school, so I slept like a baby!

I do wonder where this year has gone. I mean it is already September. Which means it is my birthday month!!! Yet I still wonder why it feels like 2012 has flashed by so much. I cannot believe it is September already and realizing Christmas is only a few months away!!!

Now I will say this is my favorite month of the year, mainly because it is my birthday month! My mother believes I should have an octave, but I prefer a whole month (or two)!!! Plus also my best friend's birthday is this month too! Yup, she is older than me!! It is great! However my oldest best friend is younger than me and will not let me forget it!

I will say now that school has started, work is "normal" and fall is starting; I think my butt will be more scheduled and workout more! This morning I forgo my workout class to work on my homework. I kept forgetting about it this past weekend, being a three day weekend and all that. So of course now I have to get my butt moving get my homework done. Luckily it is a letter about myself and reading.

Maybe I will give my teacher a link to my blog, hmm we will see.

Well, now I am off here to work on my paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment