Hey friends, happy Tuesday. As we pretty much all know that today is the 11th anniversary of 9/11/01. It is hard to believe it has been eleven years, and that most kids I work with have no idea about it. I know I was sitting in Algebra 1 when our science teacher came in to chat with our teacher, but then the bell rang and we ran out. We ended up in Health class, and watched it on the television. Hard to believe. So thank all of those who serve, remember those who have lost their lives and realize our freedom comes at a cost, but is worth it.
Now I will say that since today is only day two of the week, but man yesterday kicked my butt. I was gone for over twelve hours yesterday. It was hard. I started out with a meeting, which ran over; followed by being TOTALLY late for work. My kids were just crazy (since it was the first Monday we have actually had this year), plus we were only day nine of the semester! Yikes! Followed by that was class, which was good. Yet, all I wanted to do was sleep. It was bad! Plus I was/still am sore from Barre on Sunday.
Hopefully today will be better! We shall see. I have a ton of homework to do and need to get a ton of work done for my youth group also. Ugh. Somedays having a youth group is like having another job, but more stressful. Well not really, but it is.
Okay, well off of here to go get all this done!
No comments:
Post a Comment