Sunday, September 23, 2012

Oh the Joys of Fall...

Hey friends. Happy Sunday! I hope everyone had a great weekend, I know I did. More or less my weekend was uneventful, but satisfying. Yesterday I worked and today I had church followed by youth group.

Now that it is officially fall I am totally loving it. Most of all I am loving all the new beer flavors. So far I have bought a dozen different types of beers to try. I have gotten through three, and two of them were great. The middle one was gross, but then again I do not like brown ales to begin with. I will keep you all updated on my beer tries!!!





Plus I am loving this weather. I am totally loving the sweaters and jeans things. It is great. We have not turned on the heat here yet, but occasionally we turn off the fan. However, being on the third floor it gets kind of hot (quick). Oh well! I will say K-dawg is not enjoying the cold. He wears jackets to work in the morning, it is funny.

Okay, well I am off here; watching Casper and enjoying the last beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment