Friday, March 2, 2012

We're going to the beach...

... in less than 24 hours!!!
Of course that means there are a ton of things that need to be done.

So here is a rough outline of my "To-Do" list for the beach:
1. laundry
2. pack
3. work
4. prep cat
5. work on pill box
6. clean kitchen
7. move car to Anne's
8. find camera and all the batteries
9. clean out the fridge of old food
10. get a mani. and pedi.
11. get a massage
12. get a hair cut

So, let's just be honest, the only thing that really got done was 2 and 3.  I mean 1 kind of got done, however not really.  4 just is not working, she is ignoring me.  7 will get done tonight!

I hope I make it to the beach in one car!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment