Monday, March 12, 2012

I swear…

Hey readers, it is me again (the blog stealer)!!  I could not blog while she was away on vacation, since she took the computer, iPod and phone (geeze, talk about tech overload)!  Now that she is home, I finally have gotten a chance to hack the blog!!!

I was annoyed at her to begin with, since my granny would be visiting.  Talk about not liking someone (no offense granny), but man I do not like her.  Yet, I feel like I need to put up with her.  So she visited Friday night, and I socialized with her for a bit.  I love trying to wake her up at night, and keep her awake super early in the morning.

Of course, I was not happy with them leaving me.  I mean, geeze just cuz I complain when you come home everyday does not mean anything! However I was happy they left me TONS of food.  Part of me feels like they did not leave enough (even though they left like over 3lbs), plus like million gallons of water.

Now of course, I enjoyed my week of peace and quiet.  I lounged around, stared out the door and laid on the bed.  It was a nice relaxing week.

I am happy they are home now, so I can get some new water (the food is still going strong)!!!!  Needless to say, I have enjoyed trying to smuther mommy all day; plus trying to kill Kenneth.

Oh, gotta run… I think she might be waking up soon (well I hope not, it is super late and she needs her beauty sleep)!!!!  Hope you enjoy reading my (oops, again I mean her) blog!!


No comments:

Post a Comment