Sunday, March 11, 2012

Last day at the beach, and the way home!!

Okay, so as of right now... this will be the last post with pictures of the beach!!

Saturday morning, I rolled out of bed at 6 something to look at the sunrise; however right after that I rolled back into bed to sleep for a while!!






Finally we got it all packed up, and got on the road.  Eventually we stopped so I could get a picture...



I just think these are the cutest little store names around... of course as we pull in, I go "Hey that person looks familiar;" my mom finally realized it was her sister.  She had stopped for some groceries and to get some banana pudding.  It was super funny!

Here are some pictures of the driving around section of the trip (which was roughly around 4.5 hours)!






Finally we stopped to get some lunch; at the world's most GREATEST invention EVER!!!
Crepe World

I got the Napoli (cheese, sauce and pepperoni)

with a Strawberry smoothie!!
Then finally close to the NC/VA border, I saw a "sign from um, above" as Kenneth puts it!!


Oh yes, so now we are back in Richmond; and going to spend almost ALL day doing laundry...

1 comment: