Saturday, March 3, 2012

And we're off!!

Hey friends, so this morning (bright and early) we headed off to the beach!!!  It was a little over five hours to get here, but we are here!!!

Here are a few pictures of our trip and being here.  The weather was CRAP the whole way, and I spent most of it driving; however did have to fork over the reigns when my head hurt (like hell) to my mom.  Needless to say, it was a great drive down; not really any traffic.  Only the weather sucked.

Once we got here the weather was blah.  It was raining, but not too hard.  So of course Kenneth and I unpacked and then headed out for the hot tub!

The starting off point!

I swear he really does like me!!

Us on the road

Well the wi-fi here is not too good, and so I am off to bed!  I will post more pictures tomorrow, and of course keep you updated with the weather!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment