Hey friends, hope all is well! Needless to say, the weather today was much better than yesterday!
 |
| View from the bedroom |
 |
| The super early time I was awake... |
 |
| ... to do a take-home test!!! |
 |
| My mother, taking pictures |
 |
| Obviously I am thrilled with this test!! |
 |
| Kenneth, playing on his tablet! |
After the test, we crawled back into the hot tub to enjoy the weather! Around noon we decided to get out, and have lunch!
 |
| Lunch was leftover potato soup (from last night) |
 |
| The view from the porch |
 |
| THE hot tub! |
 |
| Pretty beach! |
 |
| Kenneth getting ready to walk down to the beach |
 |
| A slightly wet bird |
 |
| Small birds, looking for some food |
 |
| Proof he really does like me (haha) |
 |
| Dinner anyone??? |
 |
| Our sharks teeth |
So our day was adventurous. We walked about a mile, picking up sharks teeth and shells. The weather turned gorgeous! Dinner was chicken, bacon, ranch, mac and cheese (recipe courtesy of Courtney)!!! Everyone enjoyed it!! Wine was of course consumed!!!
Well friends, time to hit the sack; another fun filled adventure awaits me tomorrow!!
Aw Steven, Bubbie, and me use to hunt for shark teeth! I still have a baggy full from years ago :-)
ReplyDeleteWish I was there. Miss you!!