Hey friends, so the 7th day was the last day (insert sad face here) please! Of course I did some shopping, to ease my pain of leaving. Kenneth and I went down to the inlet. At the end of the island (south end), there is a little island that during low tide you can kind of wade out to the island; yet watch the tide so that you do not swim back. Here are some pictures of our fun day...
 |
| The funniest shirt ever!! |
I spent a LOT of time at this store, the
Topsail Island Trading Co. They had the funniest shirts ever, and of course I bought a few for me; plus Anne, Kenneth and mom each got a gift from the shopping fairy!!!
 |
| Sunset our last night |
At the end of the night, we decided to play once again a wonderful game: Skip-Bo! All the games that were played all week brought out the "nicest" in people and of course after a few drinks for a few of us... it was GREAT!!!
The coveted ice-cream, that Kenneth, Anne and I split on the last night. Of course Kenneth and I had had some before (since we bought it)!
No comments:
Post a Comment