Monday, March 5, 2012

Beach day 3 (so far)

Hey friends, hope all is well!  I got an email this morning from the museum telling me that they were on a two-hour delay because of "inclement weather"!!!!  Oh boy, did this make me laugh or what!!!  I go to the beach, Richmond gets snow!!






So far, the weather has been good.  It was a lot of windy, I had to go pick up my mom, uncle and Kenneth; they walked like a zillion miles and did not want to walk back in the wind.  So I had to find some keys, jump in a car and drive up the island.  Luckily it is a small island, and they were in a restaurant waiting for me.

After that we came back and I made breakfast for everyone: fried eggs and bacon.  Well Kenneth and my aunt had the fried eggs.  Mom and Anne had scrambled; and my uncle ate at 6 something!  I had toast and bacon (yum)!

A bunch of them went back out walking, but Kenneth and I headed to Harris Tetter!  We spent WAYYYYY too much there, but it was worth it!



Being a good boyfriend!

This afternoon has been boring, drinking and playing games!  I won once (and lost once too).  Another cousin and his wife got here just now.  Now the whole "family" is together.  Lucky me!  Okay, do not get me wrong; I love my family... HOWEVER a whole week of them might kill me.  Luckily the beach is right out the door and the alcohol is stocked!


Well friends, off to enjoy the company of my family; and not go insane!

No comments:

Post a Comment