Tuesday, February 28, 2012

So it begins...

Hey friends!  Happy Tuesday!  I hope everyone survived Monday pretty good.

I can happily report that I am not thrilled with today.  Today marks the 1st exam of this semester.  If we are friends on FB you have already seen me freaking out about this exam.  Now I will admit, that I normally psych myself out before an exam; but this one is just not sitting well with me.  I have made myself sick recently, thinking about it.

I met with a classmate last night to look over notes, but I just feel like it is too much to cover.  Our lectures are close to two hours each week, plus reading a book (which we never talk about, and does not seem helpful); all condensed into a 100 point (most likely 50 question) test.  It is WAY too much.

I have this feeling I will be absent from work today, because I need to study.  Plus I have to work tomorrow and Thursday morning's at the museum too.  No rest for the weary.

Also, you have seen that I am leaving for the BEACH on Saturday!  So add the stress of packing, figuring out the c-a-t thing and everything else; life is a little stressful right now.

A "mental health" day sounds perfectly good to me.  Of course, by "mental health" day I mean "locking myself into a room to study" day... Then yes, it will be great!

Hope everyone has a great day, and I will let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment