Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Romantic Dinner for Two Please!

Hey friends, so as we all know... I am super busy during the week nights; mainly with school and all.  So of course, since Valentine's Day was on Tuesday; I was busy.  Yuck!  Yet, I am super excited that we decided to celebrate Valentine's Day dinner on Sunday night instead.  I asked Kenneth for a good dinner idea, and so we had chicken cordon blue with cauliflower and fingerling potatoes with some Wildtree Home Fry Seasoning; plus a salad!

Not to toot my own horn, but DANG my dinner was NICE!  I was super excited to make this meal and we enjoyed it throughly!

Chicken cordon blue
 The chicken cordon blue, is pounded out split chicken breast, with ham and deluxe American cheese.  Rolled in plastic wrap, and stored for a bit so that it would not come apart.  It is a a flour, egg wash and breadcrumb coating!

Potatoes and cauliflower
 The potatoes and cauliflower were both cooked accordingly, however you take them out before they are finished; or technically al dente!

Dinner plate

Great dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment