Well friends, Lent has been going for now three days. Boy, oh boy am I craving some Starbucks and candy.
Wednesday, (ya know the first day) was not too bad. I had to work at the museum, then Collegiate then school. So by the time I got home, I was so tired; I could have cared less. Plus it was such a busy day, I did not have time to reflect on what I wanted, just what I needed.
Yesterday however, it was a bad day. Instead of going somewhere to work on my homework, I stayed home to clean out the kitchen sink (it was bad news bears) and straighten my hair. Yup, that was were my priorities lied. Talk about bad. Plus by the time I got to work, I was so sleepy (now I had, had two cups already that morning); and according to the television, 1-3 cups of coffee helps with memory... I would like to call "BULLSH*T" to that!! I struggled through work yesterday and class was no better. A girl in my class had Starbucks, and it smelled SOOOOOOOOOOOO good!
I will admit, over the weekend I normally do not have it anyways; so I do not really feel the need for it. Plus it being like 70 degrees down here in Virginia, just would make me want an iced coffee; and it is only February! Yikes! The weather is trying to kill us down here. According to weather.com the temperature for today is like 80, but tomorrow is 52 with clouds, and last Sunday we had snow. Oh boy, something is wrong here!
Now I will admit, I have enjoyed wearing sandals to work; and the nice weather!!!
Okay, off to conquer this Friday!!! Hope you have a great TGIF!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment