Now I will admit, I HATE cereal. I just to never eat it. The only kind I ate was shredded wheat, and that was before we had the whole "eat whatever you want for breakfast, as long as you eat" fight (roughly around 6th grade... Hello Middle School)!!!
I only within the past year have started to drink milk. Now granted I drink Soy Milk! But it is milk, more or less!
So while I was home, my mom bought this cereal for me; hoping I would like it!
Oh yes! I became addicted. I want to eat like two or three bowls at a time.
| Here it is!! |
| The bowl was full like five minutes before I took this picture! |
I throughly enjoy eating cereal now (well at least this kind) and though I know it is not the healthiest cereal out there; I feel like it does it job of keeping me "slightly full" for a few hours!
No comments:
Post a Comment