Yesterday was a busy day for me, since I made Kenneth stay up and watch a television show DVD until past midnight; so we could celebrate then!!! Heck yeah! So I got the world's cutest card and Reese Pieces (my fav.)!!!!! Now I will say he was better at hiding the card and candy, but he forgot to sign the card so I had to get him a pen too! Geeze!
| Front of card |
| Inside of card |
| CANDY!! |
Okay, so the rest of the day was LONG too. Got up and went to Starbucks to start tackling the mountain of homework I had/still doing today even (and probably tomorrow too)! Ran into my friend Brian! Got to catch up and get my mind off of the homework some.
Work was INSANE! All the kids were hyped up on candy and just would not settle down. Luckily though, a lot of kids were absent or used their "no homework" pass so did not have study hall either! Thank the lord!
Class was ridiculous because the teacher informs us that she has the plague (pretty much) and still wants to lecture. I mean come on now. Plus I have the oncoming syptoms of a sinus headache. Ugh.
By the time I got home, all I wanted to do was pass out. Luckily for me though, the Westminster Dog show was on. I LOVE it! Kenneth got bored, and passed out on me. Yes we know we are "an old married couple!" I was happy with the choice. Though, I do think the Peek is super cute; though looks like a waddling feather-duster!
Alright friends, off to work again! Hope your Wednesday is great!
No comments:
Post a Comment