Hey friends, i hope all is going well for you. It has been pretty busy down here, especially since tomorrow starts Lent. Needless to say, I have been doing a lot of soul searching lately and I do believe Lent will be a good thing this year. I have always been an avid Lent participant. I have given up all kinds of things: meat, soda, cookies and ice cream, candy, alchol and who knows what else.
This year, I have been thinking a lot about what I would give up. Kenneth would kill me if I give up meat again. So I hav been soul searching through bags of candy, when it dawned on me to give it up. Along with going to Starbucks. Now this one does prove a problem, since as I write this I am sitting at one; taking a break from my homework. Haha, so this does prove an issue for my schoolwork, however every time a door closes (whether intentionally or not) a window opens.
I cannot really believe I am giving up candy and Starbucks.
Needless to say, this will be a LONG 46 days!
No comments:
Post a Comment