Thursday, February 9, 2012

Long day, lazy dinner…

Hey friends, hope your Thursday has been good to you!

I truly cannot complain...  My day was good, but super long.

I spent all morning working on my homework.  Needless to day, it took a lot longer than I thought it would.  Ugh.

After my homework, it was off to work.  Oh these kids are insane.  They drive me up the wall sometimes.  Plus, they seem so sheltered some days.  They do give me reason to laugh.

School finally came.  tonight was a long night.  We went over so much, and there was this one guy who kept asking questions ever second; it was like give it a rest dude!!!! 

Finally it was over.  Needless to say, I ordered food before we even were in the middle of class.  We meet in a computer lab, so it was easy to get my food ordered.  I ordered Chipotle!!!!!

I always get a chicken bowl with extra rice, black beans, medium salsa (the only medium salsa I ever eat - I hate spicy food), corn salsa, sour cream and cheese.  I skip on the veggies.

The first picture is of what my bowl looked like to begin with....  The second is my bowl now.  Whomp, whomp!!!  It did not take that long to devour.

(technically, the first picture is of Kenneth's bowl...  the second picture is truly of my bowl...  by the time I thought about taking a picture I had eaten most of mine....  Kenneth and I do eat the same bowls - at least when I order them)



No comments:

Post a Comment