Hey friends! I hope that everyone is having an awesome Leap Day!
Mine has been LONG to say the least.
I have been out of my house for over 12 hours. I had to work at the museum this morning, Collegiate this afternoon and class this evening.
By the time I even got to the museum, it was a bad morning. The parking deck line was four blocks away from the entrance, which made parking a B*TCH!
I had to give a tour to some ANNOYING high school guys.
Luckily lunch was AWESOME! I had some Sally Belle's lunch, which consisted of chili and a cupcake.
Collegiate was super busy, since we could not go outside; on the account of the rain and all. The kids were super roudy and pretty much on crack today!
School was probably the best part of the day. Luckily it was a short class, however the handing out of the mid-term about killed me. Who the hell gives a five-page take home test??? I mean seriously??? The whole five-pages left no room for answers, which means who knows how many pages it will take to answer.
Finally I am home, starving and MAJORLY depressed. This whole three test in three days is going to kill me. Yesterday's test was HORRIBLE. Today's test will probably drive me insane. And tomorrow's test is going to push me over the edge. I mean, yesterday I was sick worrying about that test; but really I think it is ALL the test together.
Thank god the beach is Saturday. Yet if I do not make it, these test are the reason why!
Much peace and chicken grease peeps!
No comments:
Post a Comment