Thursday, January 26, 2012

Slacker? I say not!

Hey friends, Happy Thursday!

I hope everyone has had a great week so far; and if not, remember tomorrow is Friday!!!

My week has been okay, no real ups and no real downs.  Okay, I take that back.  On Monday morning when I went to my car to go to work, I realized someone had broken into the passenger window of my car.  Yikes!  Not what I really want to find before 8am on a Monday morning.  Luckily Kenneth was still close by and stayed with me until after the cop left.  We have no suspects and I was slightly annoyed.  Okay, screw slightly; I was pissed.  The cop was super nice, the detective has even called me to see how everything is going.  Of course, I had to get it replaced.  Ugh, $252 later.  But, at least I have a new window.  So while all that was going on all day, I did a LOT of homework and watched some television!  I finished all episodes of M*A*S*H!!!!  I balled like a baby during the last episode, but it was okay.  I was only surrounded by the cat!

I do feel as though I have spent all week trying to play catch-up with my school work.  But really I have been on top of my game so far.  I think I just feel overwhelmed because of three classes.  Needless to say, I have been reading so much it is slightly ridiculous!  However, I will admit when I go to Starbucks to do my homework; a BIT of jamming out does occur!  Yet, who can blame me???  My iPod has much better music than Starbucks does.  Though, I get MUCH more accomplished here than there.  I am even sitting at one as I type!

I will admit, I look like crap today; but I have passed the point of caring!  Okay, well maybe not; but it was a little too much effort to straighten it when I knew the weather was going to be GROSS out!

That is all for now friends!  Hope you have a great Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment