Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I tried... I LOVE!!

Hey friends, as we all know I took my first work out class in over say like a MILLION years!!  I was completely skeptical to begin with, but I ended up LOVING it!

I got off work yesterday around 6, and the class was at 7:15.  Ugh, time to kill like MAJORLY since it only took me like twenty minutes to get there.  Okay, the phone said it should take twenty; it took me more like thirty because I got lost.  Oops!  Nether the less, I was there SUPER early.  Of course, I had a little pre-paperwork to fill out, but that only took like five minutes.  So I hung out and knitted!  I know, I am becoming an old maid!  Whatever!

The class before mine was PACKED!  So there was no getting around them to change or anything.  Luckily there was 15 minutes between classes to change and get all the materials needed.

Now as we ALL know, I am not big into working out.  I can come up with a million excuses on "Why I Should Not Work Out Today."  I mean, I could write a term paper on it; or even a dissertation on it.  I hate to work out.  I know that as a child for like fifteen years of my life I danced; but that was not a "true work out" in my opinion.  However, I do know it was a work out; and a damn good one too!

So finally, it was 7:15; and I was ready.  There were like 13 others in class and the instructor (for the place, it seemed kind of packed - it is a small space).  We started out with a few warm ups, and then did some barre work (hence the name).  We finished on the mats with some abs.

It was an awesome 45 minute workout!  I really did love it!  I have two more LivingSocial classes, which I have already reserved for the next two following Mondays!  Right now I plan to stick to the beginner class, to get the swing of it; but eventually I plan on moving into the "big girl" class!  But, being such a busy bee, I can only do the Monday evening beginner class.  Boo, but still it is something!

Now I only have to figure out what to do for that hour???

No comments:

Post a Comment