Monday, January 9, 2012

Newest hobby

Hey friends, happy Monday!  I hope everyone had a good weekend.  I had a pretty good one, besides feeling like crap all past week; it has been good.

So in the first weekend in December, when my mom came down to visit… we decided to teach me how to knit.  I remember when I was a young child my grandmother tried to teach me numerous times to knit, but it never caught on.  So when I decided to learn again, I was a little scared about forgetting.  I tend to have a short term memory when it comes to things. 

But I have stuck to it, knitting here and there.  Sometimes at home on the couch watching television, sometimes at Collegiate during study hall. 

So now, it pretty much has been a month of me knitting and I have done 11 inches!!!!!  At this rate, I will have knitted myself a scarf by next Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment