Friday, January 27, 2012

My Thursday just continued...

Hi friends!  How was your Friday?  Mine was great, but before we get to today; let's go back to yesterday.

After I left Starbucks yesterday, I went to Collegiate for work.  Yesterday two of my co-workers were absent, but we have a "substitute" teacher when we need it; and yesterday we did.  Of course we were making their snack of whole wheat pasta and meatballs.  YUMM-O!!  But half-way through making the food, my co-worker/friend Lee told me we had to make cupcakes. 

Boy, oh boy; when she said cupcakes, she was not lying.  We had five boxes, and made four of them.  Needless to say, the WHOLE place smelled like cupcakes.  I did not mind, but the kids did.  Every other minute a kid was asking me either "Miss Jessamy, why are you making cupcakes?" or "Miss Jessamy, why can I not have a cupcake today?"  Oh well, too bad for them.

By the end of the night, I had made 96 cupcakes.  However, the count only said 94!  Lee took a chocolate one for her daughter and I took a yellow and white one for myself.  I figured both kinds of cupcakes should be taste tested! 

So besides cooking a ton of cupcakes, and pasta; I had a ton of kids in study hall.  Also, having to run kids back and forth everywhere; and not scream - needless to say, Thursday was fun!

After work, I went to school.  Where we went to the law school library.  Which resulted in a few of us getting lost, me running back and forth between my car working on finding a good parking spot.  All of us laughing like crazy in the library, and realizing we will probably never be allowed back.  Then class for a bit, where a few of us got yelled at for talking in the back.  

After all of that, I went to dance.  I got there right before 8, so I could catch the dance class; which was the last Hustle class.  Then we stayed for a bit of the party!

Though, around 9ish I was ready to pass out; so we both headed home for a good night sleep!

This morning was resulting in an hour or two laying in bed playing on the computer.  Followed by some hair straightening (which took WAY to long), and some Scooby-Doo on tv!  Then off to work.  Once again, someone was out for being sick.  Luckily, I am considered "free" today to roam around and help people out.  So after running a kid over to another place, I had to hang out with Princess Club!!!  Before clubs were done, I was roped into the kitchen to work with cleaning stuff and finding items for others.  I finally got to go out with the kids and watch some knock out!  

Though my kids are great, they are INSANE.  Last week, two of my fifth graders started dating.  So today made their One Week Anniversary!  Yet, there was DRAMA already.  I had to clean it all up, because for some reason they ALWAYS need to tell me everything.  Yet, I really do not mind; they are sweet kids!

Dinner tonight was some roasted chicken wraps with lettuce, salsa, ranch, and cheese.  Along with some queso and chips.  We were going to have a sweet potato, yet it got into the oven too late.  Oops!  The potatoes were done around the time we were running out the door for dance.

Second to last tonight, we went to Rigby's Jig for an Argentine Tango class and party!  We have never taken Argentine tango before and it looks AMAZING!  So we got their in time, and the class was AMAZING!!!!  It really is not about patterns, it is about momentum.  The momentum is the leader of the dance, not the man or women.  We learned a "pattern" but it really is just some basics.  I totally love it.  I am not sure about Kenneth though.  He left right after the party, and I stayed for a bit to watch.  I was getting sleepy, so I left to come home.

Since I have been home, I have run the dishwasher, finished the other dishes, moved the laundry from the washer to the dryer, obviously blogged and going to do a little bit of class work before I pass out.  Yet, I plan on getting a whole chapter reading done.  I will say I am super tired, and could TOTALLY just pass out right now not even closing my eyes (is that bad now??)!!!

Alright friends, well I am off to do some reading while listening to the Food Network! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment