Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Back at the grind...

Hey friends.  So tonight started another adventure for me.  School started back up again.  This semester is three classes, from Tuesday to Thursday.  Needless to say, it will be a busy semester.  Thank the Lord I have a lot of friends in my classes to keep me occupied.

Tonight's class was Litigation.  Needless to say, it sounds boring; yet seems so.  There are a few people in my class who I already want to shot.  There is one lady who keeps having the teacher repeat EVERY other word.  SERIOUSLY.  Plus, the lady is already a paralegal; though she is a little older than some in class.  My teacher said she will NEVER keep us to 9:10; because at 8:15 her words are not coming out in complete sentences, and she wants her glass of wine then!  Heck yeah!!!

I hope tomorrow's and Thursday's classes are much smoother.

Have a great night folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment