Hey friends! I hope you all had a great New Years Eve!!! Needless to say, we had a great night!
I ended up working at the museum with Brian. We thought it was going to be a slow day, but man we were busy. Brian have three tours, I gave two. Besides that, we were just busy answering questions and hanging out. At first I was suppose to work with Taylor (who is now no longer with us), and so Brian stepped up to work with me. He said since it was me that he did volunteer to work with me! Yipee!! I am glad I am such a well liked character!
After work I ran home, to figure out what we were going to do. I saw Sara (my old roommate) a few weeks ago, and we decided we would go out together. Yet, we still did not have any plans. Finally we decided where we would go. We would go to
Sine, then Kenneth and I would go to
dance, while Sara would go somewhere else.
Here are a few pictures of our night!!!
 |
| Take One is a FAIL!!! (you can obviously see how much he likes me) |
 |
| Take Two is a little better, but still horrible (totally fake smiles here) |
 |
| I guess the best of the three!! (See, he really does like me!) |
 |
| Sara and Matt!! |
 |
| Us |
 |
| Old Roommate and myself |
 |
| Taken by our waitress at Sine, we LOVE our hats |
We had a great night!!!
I wore a Coldwater Creek
dress, that my mom and I got on the day after Christmas!! We enjoyed our shopping spree, needless to say!
After Sine, we parted ways and Kenneth, Scott (his brother) and I went to dance. While Sara and Matt went to Capital Ale. Dance was dead, but it was good to see everyone. So I called Sara and they were at her place, so we went there. We watched the MTV New Year's Eve 2012 Ringing In!!! It was good, but the Dick Clark show is better!
 |
| Us at Sara's place, sorry it's blurry |
We eventually came home, and eventually passed out.
I woke up today around eleven. It was NICE!! We have had a lazy day. We enjoyed ham and bacon biscuits with some tea. He feels sick, and I feel fine. Sara told me that they were both hungover, I had to laugh!
Well, I hope everyone had a great New Year's Eve and that 2012 started out on a good foot!
No comments:
Post a Comment