Monday, October 10, 2011

Super awesome!!!

Hey friends, I hope all is going well!  My life has been going great!  Kenneth and I have found an apartment.  I am working my butt off, with three jobs!  I got my first test back, and I got a B+ (and a chance for extra credit!!!  SCORE!  So life has been going great!  Plus last night, was the best night EVER (okay, well maybe not EVER, but darn near close)!

I must say, my boyfriend is AWESOME!  For our 4 year anniversary (which is technically is in a few weeks), he bought us tickets to see Wicked!!!  So last night, we headed downtown to the Landmark Theater for our show!
I was starstruck all night.  I enjoyed the amazing music and amazing scenery.

Here are a few pictures of our night!

My hot date!

Me, with make up on
Hair done? Check! Make up on? Check! Pretty self portrait? Check!

My full outfit! (Please ignore the mess, packing is a pain)

Me and my hot date!
Yet, at the end of the show; they stood up and talked about how we could all donate to help end HIVs and Breast and Ovarian Cancer!  So, we donated $60 to get this!!!

A signed poster!!!

So heck yeah!  My boyfriend is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment