Thursday, October 6, 2011

Putting checks...

... by my list!!!

Okay so today, I did get out of bed and got a LOT accomplished!

1. I did go to Weight Watchers - I have gained 3 pounds, in a month (so not even a pound a week) - not too bad, considering what I could have gained in life
2. I did go to Party City to check out Halloween ideas.  HECK YEAH is all I have to say right now!
3. I went and got a hair cut!!

4. I went and bought my diet tonic water (finally)
5. I decided to go tanning, boy did it feel nice.  Now, I am mean I do not go all the time.  Hell, I go once every like six months.  If even that.  But it was NICE!
6. I got my oil changed, but no state inspection.  BOOO, the line was like over two hours long!  Ugh, stupid people!
7. I did a little packing, but still not enough in Kenneth's eyes (probably).

Okay, off to lunch, then work, then school then finally dance! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment