So last night I got my first grade back from school… Two weeks ago, on the 29th I had my first test in my paralegal studies… It was a take home test, but was close to four pages long… When I got it, I was kind of shocked and freaked out.
Luckily when at Collegiate, we have study hall… so when my kids did their homework, so did I!
The test was not as bad as I thought it would be. Since it was open book and notes. Yet, mostly I was freaked out about the amount of work it involved.
Yesterday my professor sent us back our test, with her notes on it… needless to say, I was worried about my grade. But heck yeah, I got a B+!!!! Plus there is a chance for getting more points!!! I am excited to try and get an A!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment