Hi friends, long time no chat. I feel like a bad blogger because of it, but with moving, school, working, unpacking from the move, and figuring out my life; it has been quite hectic here. Now needless to say, recently dance has been given up because I am just too overwhelmed. And I feel horrible about it. Thank god on Saturday we are going to a Halloween dance party!!! Heck yeah!!! We will be pimping in our costumes!
So now that we have moved, life has been a little hectic trying to figure out living together. Of course moving itself is a hard process, but moving in together and trying to sort out our lives has been hard. It has been a challenge for us. Luckily I only work two jobs right now, so I have time to unpack and organize our lives.
I finally caved and bought an E-Z pass for toll driving. Because I feel like it is better to have it and not use it, than wish I had one and not. Since I never carry cash, having change for a toll is nearly impossible. So, I caved and got the pass. I mean, I ordered it on Tuesday and it arrived on Wednesday. Fast service, to say the least! And I got to put it to use last night. I was happy it worked, and proud of myself for figuring it out!
Pictures will get posted later on, but in the process of moving locating my charger and a place to use it has been an issue. So the computer battery is dying on my right now! Oops, hehe! I will eventually get back to posting more regularly! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment