Thursday, October 6, 2011

Oh..... lazy day...

... or so I thought.

Yesterday, I finished up my temp. at the law firm; and knew it would be a few more days before I had to go back (i.e. Monday)!!!  Yipee for me, that I get some time off!! Boooo for my paycheck, that it will suck next week.

So I decided I could sleep in.  I mean I have not truly slept in for what seems like FOREVER.  I always feel like I have somewhere to go, or something to do.  And what do you know... My sleeping in idea crashed at like 8 something this morning.  My stupid butt reset my alarm to go off then.  What a dumbie!!

I thought about laying here in bed ALL day, listening to the Wicked soundtrack and reading the book.


EEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!  I was wrong.  The minute I turned off the alarm, a MILLION things came into my head of what I should be doing:
1. Go to Weight Watchers - I mean it has been like a month since I went (I know, I have gained a lot too)
2. Go get a hair cut - the ends of my hair SUCK
3. Get your oil changed and car inspected - since that cute little sticker on the front middle of my car window says 10!!! and the numbers on the small sticker in the top left hand corner and the numbers on my spiny thing do not match up (nor are anywhere close to each other)!! YIKES!!
4. Figure out my halloween costume - yes I am 24, but I work at a school (give me a break) plus dance will have a halloween party lol
5. PACK!!!  I move in like 2 weeks, and like only an 8th of my stuff is packed up (oops)!
6. Plan for Y.G. this Sunday - okay, all i have to do is come up with a game (it can't be too hard can it???)
7. LOVE THE CAT!!! (self explanatory)
8. Buy tonic water
9. Get out of bed!!! (bhahaha, we will see how this goes)

So as you can tell, there is a lot on my plate... but whether or not it get accomplished is another story.

I will keep you posted on it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment