Hi friends, sorry I have been gone so long; but I have been having a busy couple of weeks and there seems to be no light of slowing down... So here is a brief recap of my life...
I now have 3 (yes I think I have gone insane) part-time jobs: mornings at a law firm (temporarily), afternoons at Collegiate, and the museum on weekends. I also still have Wildtree, which though has gone on hold for the month of September so I can not go COMPLETELY insane! At least six hours of class a week, plus the eighteen hours of studying that SHOULD go into it. Plus hunting for a place for Kenneth and I to move into, once my lease runs out in November (and yes, that is only like a little over a month away)!!!
YIKES!! What have I gotten myself into??? I pray everyday that I could get a few more hours in the day, mostly to be lazy but to BLOG!!! I feel so disconnected to my blogger friends (those who I read and those who read mine), and I feel guilty for being so busy - but never the less I have to press on and get things accomplished. Because most of the time, all I can think of is how good it will be to be finished with it all (especially the school and temp. job). Though, if the temp. job went full time.... that would not be a bad idea either... Except I love the kids at Collegiate (that I will stick with for the whole school year - which SUCKS that I get NOTHING off for Holiday time and a FULL month for school)!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, well off to work! Hope this satisfies some reading. Do not worry, maybe I can figure out how to blog in my sleep. I am working on post about the hurricane and other things in my life. I will get there... Eventually. Just stick with me, okay??? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment