Hi friends, hope all is well! Happy Friday to you all! I must say, I am super happy for it to be Friday, even though I have to work tomorrow at the museum. I must admit, it being Friday, and having a "working week" is LONG!!! Oh well, tomorrow is a "slack" day.
I must admit, it has been a LONG time since I have blogged, truly blogged. It is nice to be able to sit down and blog. It has been well over two weeks since the last post. So here is a good recap of my life.
So far, September has started with a bang... Or maybe it was a WHOLE lot of rain... Yeah, I think we will go with that one. Of course, as most people know there was a hurricane that stuck the Eastern part of the United States. I was "prepared" in a sense. I went Friday to the grocery store to get mixers and laugh at all the people buying milk and bread. Needless to say, buying perishable items when the power could go out is not the best idea. I was laughing a lot at the store. Friday night the store "hit," and boy was it fun. Saturday we got up and I made awesome pancakes and bacon! I have pictures, but forgot to upload them; I will, so have no fear! Of course, I was running low on gin; so off we went to the store to buy some more. It was a great adventure, and not "deadly" in the least bit. Our dinner was awesome!
Of course, the earthquake was fun too. Needless to say I was on a bus with a bunch of kids so we did not feel the quake; of course we blamed the kid's loud noise to the fact we could not feel it. It was great!!! When were coming back from the ice rink, which was my first day at Cougar Quest. The kids were insane, and still are. When we got off the bus, I had a bunch of messages from Kenneth and Sara asking if I was okay. I thought Kenneth was laughing at me for going ice-skating, but then I wondered what was up with Sara asking me if I was okay. Needless to say, once I found out I laughed and told them all I was okay. I went home to check on the cat, that was okay; a little shook up, but good. Then it was off to class.
So this whole taking class thing is going to kill me. I do not mind the hours; I mind the fact that I only meet once a week for a class. In my undergrad, I avoided night classes like the plague. Now, I have two. Something is wrong here, don’t you think??? Oh well, I really like my cases; but I am pushing myself a lot in classes. Since I know from undergrad, the idea that for every hour you spend in class you have to spend three outside of class studying. So that means I have six hours of class a week, and that means eighteen hours of studying. YIKES!!!! That is close to 24 hours of school a week. Needless to say, there have been a lot of late nights recently. I hope to succeed, and I even hope to get all As in this! We will see how it goes.
Okay, well I hope everyone has a great Friday night!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment