Friday, September 9, 2011

Part Two of the prep. work

So Saturday mid-day I decided I was running low on gin, so of course we needed to make a quick run to the store.  Needless to say, it was the funniest event ever.  I live near Golden Corral, and of course it was packed; even though it was raining like CRAZY and yucky out!  I died laughing when we drove by.  We got to the ABC store, and some guy had his blinkers on in front of the store and ran out into it.  We did the same thing, and as we were leaving another guy drove up and did the same.  I am sure the store loved the amusement.  The trip was fun, and totally worth it!  Here are part two of my pictures!!!

My stash lol
Starter drink

So pretty 

True blue...
This is how I cooked my dinner...
 Kenneth had given me a propane stove a few weeks ago, because I wanted a grill; hence the stove... Well it came in use for the hurricane since our lights were flickering when we wanted to cook dinner - obviously not want to use the stove then...

Our dinner...

Pan seared salmon and Kraft Mac&Cheese
Our fire place - we do not use wood, but candles

Us with our drinks and cooking
 So here is the dinner wrap up section

No comments:

Post a Comment