Yup, not much has not been going on here. Well except that I broke a tooth! Yikes! Well actually the tooth did not hurt at all, until I got the bill! Oh boy will that be a doozie! Luckily my coworker gave me her dentist and they were able to squeeze me in last week to look at it, but yesterday I got the full work done. Which only took two hours, in house; which is AWESOME!!!
Besides that just some cooking, some dates with the boyfriend and lots of laundry has been happening here. I will say our date last night was some awesome chinese food and Coldstone!!!
Though I will say school started Monday night and was totally awesome. My teacher will probably want to separate us up, but that is okay! He can try, but it will not work! Plus I do not have school next Monday, thanks to Labor Day! So that is two weeks to get my reading done, thank goodness! Yet my class on Thursday, already has homework (reading). WTH?? I thought class was suppose to start then homework can be handed out. Ugh!!!
Plus work started to be normal this week! Thank god! Let's just say, it is insane. Tons of kids, my boss stressed to the max, too funny! She has everything planned down to the millisecond, which of course does not work; but she tries. Oh boy, does she try. I really have no idea the schedule, but she thinks I do. Really all I know is that I go to the middle school everyday!!! Yup that is right, I am now the middle school counselor. It is so funny. I have roughly 9 girls, grades 5th and 6th. They are hysterical and make me laugh. I did not tell any of them I was going to be their teacher and just walked in yesterday. It was so funny. Some of the boy's jaws hit the floor, and made me laugh like crazy!
So that is about it right now! I think I will start something new and ask a question of the day/post! Just to see how it goes!
Question of the day: Has anyone broken a tooth before??? Did it hurt, or did you even notice???
No comments:
Post a Comment