Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Food...

Hey friends, happy Tuesday. So far my day has been spent taking kids bowling! Talk about funny as all get up! These kids were just insane and TOTALLY enjoyed it! A lot of them competed which made it even better!

So yes, this post is all about food. Basically the food I have been eating/making! Getting Pinterest was a bad thing... Okay, well not really bad; but boy does it take a lot of my free time now!

These first things here are baby tacos! I put refried beans on the bottom of my wonton. Also, I would (when doing again) bake cups first then add food.

 Made 12, only have two left (which might be none by tomorrow morning)!!!
 I asked for grapes. I get princesses! Sweet! I was going to make this, but got lazy so am just eating them!
 Randomly found this fortune cookie message, which makes me laugh every time! Also, it makes me want to have Chinese food!
 Dinner last night, homemade pizzas!

 Lunch today! Salad: greens, cheese, pepperonies, ranch, bbq and tortilla strips! Yum!

Off to enjoy a little nap, followed by some pinning then dinner date night! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment