Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Getting my butt kicked, and other random events

Hey friends. Happy Tuesday! Needless to say, yesterday was truly a Monday. I mean, it was completely a b*tch o f a day at work and I completely got my butt kicked at my workout class.

So yes, yesterday I started my morning with a barre class. It has been roughly two weeks since my last class, and man was it hard. Plus I think I slept weird the night before so my hips were all funky and insane. Plus I believe I sweat more than the actual work-out person. I felt like I was loosing tons of pounds in sweat, it was insane. By the time class was over, I was just about to die. It was insane. I could have probably passed out on the floor and stayed there. It was that bad. However, I mean it was a great workout and totally worth it!

After that I ran by Ulta. I needed to pick up a new product I tried a few weeks ago, but did not purchase. Yet I ended up buying two new nail colors!!!

The colors are: Pamplona Purple and Thanks a Windmillion (both by Opi)

Last night for dinner, I made some homemade meat sauce to add to some spaghetti. It was delicious! I added some onions to the meat, to make it a little bit more homemade; but the sauce itself came out of a jar!



Okay, so back to recently (i.e. last two weeks). On the second, I experienced by first Pintrest dinner!

Teriyaki Meatball Bowls
It was out of this world!! I was totally hooked and will have it again soon! Except I did not use the sesame seeds or green onions! Mainly since I did not have them!

My second attempt of a Pinterest dinner was just interesting. I mean I totally loved it, but it was work. I forgot to take a picture, but they were yummy! I mean pizza balls!!!! Come on, who would not love them!

Yet mainly the most fun that has happened recently is that on the 8th, I was laying on the floor watching the tele and yacking on the phone when a dozen roses were placed upon me! Yup, a dozen roses! They were just super beautiful! Of course, I asked why I got them; and he said "just because!"

Aren't they beautiful! Of course my cat has tried to eat them like it was her job. I try to keep them out of her "zones" but she just sits and stares at them! Oh my funny cat. She is trying to make those pretty flowers her friends, but is not working so well for her!

Okay, so speaking of randomness... This Sunday started Shark Week!!!! I will say I LOVE this week! Of course it does make me not want to go into the ocean, but that is okay! I do not venture to the beach that often anyways! But oh yes, this show has been on the tele since Sunday morning at 9am!! Of course during the days they do recaps of the past 25 years (since it is the anniversary), but at 9pm they start the new shows! I mean, it is great. Kenneth thinks I am insane, and so does my mother; but it is okay! To each their own!

Well, enough of this randomness; I am off of here to get my butt moving for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment