Thursday, August 16, 2012

My Game Was Off

Hey friends, happy Thursday! I am sooooo glad today is Thursday, it means for 1) camps are over, 2) tomorrow is Friday, and 3) can drink heavily tonight (if only, that was done with in college).

So yes, today marked the end of camps this summer. Luckily that means school is starting soon, and I cannot decide if that is good or not. I will say it will be nice to go back to a regular schedule and routine. Hopefully I can get my butt moving more when my life calms down.

So yeah, today I have been off my game like crazy! I had a migraine for a bit, so of course took some meds; and it has seem to go away. Yet, I have been feeling a bit dizzy, lightheaded and non-focused like whoa. I mean I will say my eating today was not so good: bagel with cream cheese and then a protein shake. Plus a small bag of Sunchips at work and eventually a Clif Twisted Rope.

Hopefully tonight's dinner will be good and shake off these odd feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment