Monday, November 28, 2011

Oh hello Monday, I really do not want to see you...

Hey friends,
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, not bank breaking Black Friday, calm weekend and hopefully this Monday has not been too bad.

Needless to say, we have been busy little bees around here.  So here's a recap of my life so far:

Wednesday - work 2 jobs, crazy insane kids.

Thursday - slept in a little, made green bean casserole, finally got our butts moving and made it to the farm for a late lunch/early dinner.  We had to stop by church on the way, so I could get Anne's holiday ads from the newspaper (I do not get one, and she does not read them - so win, win)!!  The food was AMAZING, and of course I left my camera in the car and the phone in my jacket (which I kind of lost for the first like 3 hours, oops)!  It was amazing, and so much fun.  Loads of people to chat with, and AMAZING food (oh wait, I already mentioned that; oh well)!

Thursday night - of course, it was not that I NEEDED anything form any store, I just love to people watch.  So I dragged Kenneth out at 10 to Wal*Mart, we thought about getting items, but they were just too crazy there.  I mean we parked in the far lot area, and there was just no organization going on.  Even employees did not know where items where. So went home empty handed.

Friday (EARLY morning) - at 11:50 I realized we needed to get out the door to go to Target.  We had a game plan here.  It was nice, ORGANIZED and parking was good.  We of course thought the line was short, until we realized it wrapped around the store.  Oops, oh well.  It was worth it.  We had a lot of fun, and really did well for shopping wise.
After that we came home, and I kind of took a nap.  I had set an alarm clock to go off at 4, yet I turned it off when it went off and fell back asleep.  Next thing I knew it was 8.  "Oops, dang it" were the first words out of my mouth.  Kenneth asked me if I remember him asking me why we were not up (around 4, when the alarm clock went off); womp, womp... nope.
Out the door we ran.  The first stop was Bass Pro shop, they had fleeces for only $10.  HELLO, CHEAP!!!  Then sonic for some food.  After that Sears for a few items, one of which is an electric fire place.  It is super cute, and super warm.  I mean, DANG that sucker is HOT!  Now granted it is like 70 degrees down here these past few days, so it is not like we really need it.  But hey, it looks good.
Then it was off to Michael's to enjoy the 25% off the whole purchase coupon was well needed.  Got a bunch of stocking stuffer items.  Then Bed Bath & Beyond (they were right next to each other, I mean why not).  We bought a cute little wall art, with a 20% off coupon of course!
On the way home we stopped at Stoney Point Fashion Mall, to go to Sur La Table.  I got a few more Christmas gifts, and of course a few things I "needed" (notice that needed was in quotes, of course haha).  Then off to Oakley for the boy.  After that we went to Dick's so I could get a rain jacket.  It is a Columbia white with pink.  Heck yeah!

After that, we came home and realized we had WAY too much stuff.  Yet we have organized all of our shopping, and it is all good.

Saturday - I worked at the museum, and boy was that day interesting.  Needless to say, it was a LONG day; and not really worth it for all the drama that happened.  That night, we stayed up super late playing Wii.  When we play it is not like time is around.  It is weird.

Sunday - I slept until 1.  Womp, womp!  We did nothing else either.  I had to run to church for a meeting.  It was good!  Last night, played Wii some more and once AGAIN stayed up late!  Oops!

Needless to say, I love Black Friday Shopping and this whole weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment