Hey friends,
So a lot has been going on recently. I have been busy working, with school, traveling and just being overwhelmed. Lately, I have not been feeling up to par. I have noticed a few bruises around my body, and just an overall feeling of tiredness. Ugh, life has been a little hard recently. I never feel like I get enough sleep. Good thing I am going to the doctor's at the end of the month (for my yearly check-up) so we can chat about my feelings of not feeling so well.
So, yes, I did mention traveling. Yes, last weekend I took the 3 hour drive up to a little place called heaven; well, technically it is called Shrine Mont. I have gone to this place since I was in 6th grade. This piece of heaven is a spiritual wonderland. I was annoyed at the 3 hour drive (one way), but the 6 hour drive (total) was so worth it. Spiritually and mentally I am a better person for it. It has been five years since I have been there, since my Senior PYM event (Senior High Weekend, 2006). So wow, it was well worth it.
School wise, is going great. I have been doing well in my classes, getting good grades and having fun. I registered for my next semester. Three classes. Yikes!!! Hopefully I can do it! Well, I know I can do it. I know I can ROCK it!!!
Okay, that is all for now friends! Wishing you all a happy day and wonderful week!
No comments:
Post a Comment