Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Oh Hello Crazy Week!

Needless to say, I LOVE this week.  Yet at the same time, I hate it.  I enjoyed in college being "off" for the week, and mostly finished with exams.  Yet, now that I am older I do not have a "break" from work, but being in school this year I do.  Yipee!!!

I am slightly annoyed because Kenneth has off tomorrow, as in no work, as in sleep in, as in lay around ALL day and do NOTHING.  While I have to work... BOTH jobs.  Ugh, who made this crazy schedule???  Not me! Haha!

So I am super excited for the Turkey day!  We are going to the Farm again this year, so no real cooking going on.  However, we have to take a side dish.  So bring it on, green bean casserole!  It is what we took last year too, and it was SOOO yummy!

However, I feel like I want leftovers.  Last year we drove up north to my Mom's Turkey night, so we did not need leftovers.  Yet this year, I kind of feel like I want them.  So I plan on buying a turkey breast and making some stuffing.  Of course, Kenneth will want more, so we will have mashed potatoes, pie of some sort, and hopefully that will be it!  I am stoked!

And of course, Friday is BLACK FRIDAY!  Needless to say, my favorite store opens at midnight!!!

Does she not annoy you?  Or does she crack you up?  She does both to me!  Kenneth and I are going people watching at midnight.  Because of course trying to buy each other presents cannot be done in each other's presence.  Needless to say, I am working on my shopping list and also my card list.  I am like the only person in my immediate family that sends a card.  Lots of pressure to make sure everyone gets their correct card!

Well, I plan on taking off a few days from the blogging world to enjoy the hectic next few days!  So I hope you have a great pre-Turkey day, Turkey day and shopping day!

No comments:

Post a Comment