Thursday, November 3, 2011

Bring it on...

I mean, I love the Holidays!!  I am counting down the days till Christmas already.  I have already purchased my Holiday cards, from Michael's (in the dollar section)!!!  I am wanting to put out all my decorations, and buy my tree.  I am totally ready!

Well, that is a lie.  I am not ready for the cold.  I am not ready for turning on the heat in the apartment (well technically it is already on, but it is on 55 and the heat reads 70-something).  I am not ready to scrape off my car in the morning.  I am not ready for snow, and freezing.

Yet again, I am ready for hot coco.  I am ready for Christmas vacation from school.  I am ready for Christmas vacation from Collegiate.  I am ready for hard core shopping.  I am ready for present opening.  I am ready for yummy food and naps!

The changing of the leaves, and the bringing out of hiding North Face jacket definitely is bringing on the Holiday spirit and all the joys of it!  Needless to say, I am ready!!

No comments:

Post a Comment