Tuesday, December 13, 2011

One kind to another...

Hey friends.  I hope everyone had a great weekend, and this week has not been too bad yet either.  Friday after the museum we went to a place called Poe's Pub in Richmond.  Saturday, I worked.  Sunday, I worked again too.  Then finished my final test for the semester!

So yes, that is the one kind of thing I am finished with.  I am done with this semester!  I also am PRETTY sure I have a 4.0 right now.  HECK YEAH!!!

Yet, now I am working three jobs again.  I started at the law firm again yesterday.  And needless to say, I was a total mess yesterday.  I packed for the law firm, dressing super cute and all.  I also packed up my knitting and a lot of my Christmas letters to mail out.  Yet, I forgot to pack some jeans.  Needless to say, standing outside in dress pants is NOT so hot.  I was FREEZING.  Of course, I did not want to get near the mud, mulch nor kids really.  Being "fancy" dressed (as my kids called it), I wanted to avoid getting dirty.

At least today, I had time to run home before I went to the second job.  Jeans were much warmer today.  Yet, also today was a little bit warmer than yesterday.

So yes, I am trading in one kind of work (school) for another kind of work (actual work).

Well friends, I am off.  More Christmas cards to work on and laundry.

1 comment:

  1. Jessamy!!
    I just received your Christmas card in the mail. That was SO sweet of you! Thank you so much for thinking of me.
    Merry Christmas to you, too!!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete