Hey friends, happy Friday! I hope this week has been great for everyone and they are looking forward to the weekend!!! I will say mine will be uneventful, work on Saturday and then church stuff all Sunday. Hopefully something fun will happen! Probably tonight the boy and I will be doing some Tango at La Parisienne.
Okay, so back to the title of this post. Changes... Hmmm, wonder what that could be? Well, as you can tell looking at my blog it is done by Google. So one change coming soon will be moving to WordPress, but also a good friend of mine is helping me shift to hosting my own and all that jazz. Mainly, she is doing it and I am just providing the items (i.e. the blog). She is a graphic designer and good friend, so it is great. Hopefully it will only take a few weeks so please hang with me as this move happens. Also, hopefully I am able to move all of what I have here over to there (here's to hoping)! So we will see, but just so you know that is going on. I will try to keep posting and letting you all enjoy the random glimpses into my life!
P.S. The cat says hi! She wants to do another appearance soon, so we will be working on that! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment